The MED-HEALTH is conducted by a team of thirteen organisations from six different countries in Palestine , Jordan , Tunisia , Europe.
The MED-HEALTH idea is building up South Mediterranean HEIs’ competences in the field of Public Health to improve public health performance,employment development perspectives in the region .
For achieving its objectives, MED-HEALTH is built upon a multifaceted & complementary consortium:
- An-Najah National University – ANNU – Palestine
- University College of Applied Sciences – UCAS – Palestine
- Mutah University – MU – Jordan
- Zarqa University – ZU – Jordan
- University of Manouba – UMA – Tunisia
- University of Monastir – UM – Tunisia
- Universidad Pública de Navarra – UPNA – Spain
- Anglia Ruskin University Higher Education Corporation – ARU – United Kingdom
- Université Libre de Bruxelles – ULB – Belgium
- Agora Institute for Knowledge Management – Agora KM – Spain
- Palestinian Medical Relief Society – PMRS – Palestine
- Eastern Mediterranean Public Health Network – EMPHNET – Jordan
- Horizons pour le Développement local – HDL – Tunisia