The Mediterranean Public Health Learning Network (MPHLN) is a regional learning network created within the frame of The Erasmus Plus project MEDHEALTH that brings together public health educators and practitioner across the Mediterranean Region to share their knowledge, experiences, and explore potential avenues for collaboration.
Vision: Enhance and promote public Health in the Mediterranean Area.
Mission: Improve the skills of Mediterranean public health workforce by fostering collaborations and promoting good practices in Health training and education.
- Promote the exchange of good practice on public health education,
- Provide leadership for the future of academic public health.
- Enhance quality and innovation in public health education, research and practice.
- Advocate for public health education, research, practice and the public’s health in the region.
- Operate as an innovative effective and collaborative organization
- Boost Public health student mobility between the two Mediterranean shores.
Schools/teaching institutions, scientific/research institutes, and other structures, active in public health and established within the Mediterranean Region.